Thursday, February 9, 2012

Reminder: If You Worked in DE but lived in another state...

Delaware does not maintain reciprocity agreements with other states and, therefore, nonresidents who work in Delaware must still file a Delaware tax return. Likewise, Delaware residents who work out of state are required to file a return with Delaware AND with the state where they worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment