Thursday, February 23, 2012

MD makes a minor form replacement

The Maryland Comptroller of the Treasury has replaced form MW507 with form MW507M (Exemption from Maryland Withholding Tax for a Qualified Civilian Spouse of a U. S. Armed Forces Servicemember) to be used beginning with tax year 2011. Affected taxpayers who have already filed Form MW507 for 2011 should contact their employers to obtain and complete Form MW507M, which will be effective retroactive to the date that Form MW507 was filed.

No comments:

Post a Comment